1.5

I am 390 lbs over weight.I have faced quite a lot of trouble because of my physique.

It is really not easy when on top of all that some big company like weight watchers decide to rip people like me off. I feel so incredibly foolish that I even considered that this will work. I wasted my money on it again and again only to find out that every time I was gaining more weight than I was loosing initially. Every time I tried it I lost a couple of lbs but then would start gaining back.

They told me I should stick to it and it will finally yield results, well I only lost my money time and energies to it!

Total nonsense, DOESN'T WORK!SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of weight loss program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5300. Weight Watchers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weight loss program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weight Watchers.

Had an Experience with Weight Watchers?

Comments

Honey I wouldn't call over 390lbs a "physique", what you have going on there is a zipcode.And with ALL sorts if you don't continue them the weight is always gained back.

Even with people who have gastric bypass. If you are looking for instant weight loss results, then you're always going to be morbidly obese. It is a committed lifestyle change, not a temporary fix. Until you're ready for that change, stop blaming others for what you have done to yourself.

I see the same attitude with people on my 600lb life. They all want a miracle fix overnight but do not want to stop eating.

Sick.Just sick!

It does work if you do what you're supposed to. Quit making excuses for your weight. If you didn't want to count points, eat healthier, and track your food then you shouldn't have gone to WW.