1.8
Additional Fees

I ordered weight watchers online with a promotion for three months for a certain price and a stater kit if I responded by a cretain date.I never received the starter kit.

I emailed, chatted, and they kept assuring me it was coming. Finally they said a manager would call me. That never happened but I received an email that stated I didn't qualify for the kit but I would receive a free gift. Well I never received one.

I did figure out the tiny small print had a different respond by date to receive the kit. That is sneaky and misleading. They offer not pamphlet at anything to tell you about the program. The chat person was worthless when I tried to get help.

She said "tell me about yourself" I did and she said " have an nice day and let us know if she could be of further assistance. I told her about my eating problems like she asked but offers NO HELP. My daughter in law wanted to sign up and we thought we could support each other. Her offer included a Fitbit.

She NEVER got it. We checked for small print and didn't see anything.

Again, they said she didn't qualify.The online plus is worthless and disappointing.

Review about: Weight Watchers Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Weight Watchers?

Comments

It's not "misleading", it's called MARKETING!ALL companies do this.

Ever go to a store & see a sign that says something like $19.99...and up? It's the same scenario here. It's up to us consumers to be smarter & always read the fine print. And what did you expect the chat person to do to help you lose weight?

Take the food out of your mouth???

Only YOU have the power to lose weight & to be smarter on reading the fine print for things.It's not any companies job to do this for you!!!